Teamer (teamer.net) is an online team management system which you can try now for free! It will help your team to get better organised during the season. It solves many of the issues and complex situations that a team might go through during a hockey season by proving coaches, captains and managers, the change of using several tools to significantly decrease the amount of time it takes to get your team on the field.
Sometimes trying to communicate with your players every week can become tiresome. Teamer will help you a lot, and these are five reasons why you should sign up for free!
1. With Teamer you can create events as it allows to set remainders for mathers, training sessions or club meeting. You can set the time your players need to meet for the event, where the event is (with the aid of a map showing its exact location) and any other arrangements on the day. Teamer is perfect for parents because it shows exactly where their child needs to be for training or matches, allowing them to plan ahead without any confusion caused by long email or text conversations.
2. Teamer allows you to send notifications to the players you want to notify, and the way of notification they receive. You can specify whether they should receive their notification by email, text or using the Teamer alert. As replies are received, your Teampage updates with real time response information letting you know who can and cannot make the upcoming game.
3. Take payments: Teamer let’s you to collect payments from your players when they have to pay club fees or anything like that. How many times have you told your team to bring their subs with them for the game on Saturday, only to be let down? Teamer Payments allows you to easily collect player payments. It is easy to set up payment requests that specify what the payment is for, how much and who it should go to through Teamer Payments.
4. Teamer will allow to spend more focused on coaching by reducing the onerous administration and unnecessary communication involved with running a team. You will now have far more time to plan training sessions and introduce new drills to improve your players and keep them engaged ahead of matches, safe in the knowledge that event notifications have been sent out, reminders are in place, and you have a standby list, should anyone be unavailable.
5. Finally and most important: It’s free!
The Teamer app costs you nothing to use and it can be downloaded for free on Android or IOS. Log-in when you want on mobile, tablet or desktop, and organise your starting line-up. TRY FOR FREE HERE!