Alberto Ruiz Castillo, coach of the Spanish club Real Club de Polo (follow him on Twitter: @Albertiken_Ruiz), shared this drill.
It consist on running and passing in different direction. We will need a 5×5 meters square with 4 lines on each side. On line there should be at least two players. 2 balls should be played while running the drill starting from opposite directions.
You can use different variations such as:
1) Dribbling and pass to the left.
2) Dribbling and front pass.
3) Dribbling and pass to the right.
The main technical aspects of this drill are:
1) Non-stationary receiving.
2) Dribbling with the ball in front of the right foot.
3) Ball always in contact with the stick while doing visual scanning.
Don’t forget to subscribe to his channel by clicking HERE.