1. Both hands must go together on top of the grip with no space in between.
2. The point of impact is on the flat side of the stick.
3. The swing starts with the stick on the ground while we make a body rotation towards the ball.
4. Both hands must go parallel to the ground and under the left knee while we sweep the ball.
5. After we impact the ball, we need to continue the rotation in order to add extra power.
6. In order to make a lifted sweep, which is perfect as a scoring skill, we need to turn the face of the stick just a little bit.
Leave your comment