Exercise 1: Just in time
Organisation: 2 goalkeepers – 6 cones – > 75 balls
1) Trainer stand behind goalkeeper K1 (K1 normal position in front of goal).
2) Trainer rolls the ball diagonal left of goalkeeper K1, away from the goal.
3) K1 has to play the ball to the left sideline a.s.a.p. (before the imaginary line of the penalty flick spot).
4) K1 turn back to the goal as quick as possible.
5) Trainer rolls the ball towards the goalie (goalkeeper must be able to just save the ball!!).
6) K1 sweeps the ball with the stick with an ‘ultimate save’ action towards the right sideline or over the baseline.